Sales Training Success: CustomerCentric Selling® helps Decision Dynamics produce record revenue through facilitating greater value for customers.
CustomerCentric Selling® helped AgraQuest with their sales performance needs between 2003 and 2005. This case study details the success of their sales training and implementation during that time. For any questions, please contact CCS™ Business Partner, Philippe Lavie: firstname.lastname@example.org
AgraQuest first started evaluating CustomerCentric Selling® after receiving a promotional email describing the challenges CFOs face in today’s economical climate. “What resonated in this message was the similarity of challenges we were facing,” shared Don Glidewell, AgraQuest’s CFO at that time.
The primary goals of the executive team, as described by Pam Marrone, CEO at the time, were to improve revenue performance and predictability in pipeline and forecast. The challenges they faced were:
- Sales churn had created a morale and sales performance challenge
- The bottom up forecast was unreliable and inaccurate, resulting in the Board of Directors questioning the effectiveness of the operations
- No pipeline grading system to more effectively manage the sales executives
With CustomerCentric Selling®, Pam Marrone and the executive team were looking for:
- A company-wide auditable and repeatable sales process to more effectively manage the sales force
- Transforming feature function product presentations into sales messages, presenting how
- AgraQuest products can be used by the farmers/growers to address their pest management goals
- Sharing of best practices to propagate best sales behaviors
- Creating qualified leads through more effective prospecting and qualification
CustomerCentric Selling® provided AgraQuest with these capabilities.
After conducting a customized CustomerCentric Selling® Workshop with their entire worldwide sales force, Philippe Lavie, a CustomerCentric Selling® Business Partner and president of KeyRoad Enterprises, worked with the executive team and the sales force to assist in the implementation of the newly learned skills.
When asked to comment on the performance and level of satisfaction toward the services rendered, CEO Marrone says,
“CustomerCentric Selling® and Philippe Lavie have provided the tools we needed to upgrade our sales processes and assess the performance of our existing sales force.”
“CustomerCentric Selling® (CCS) and Philippe Lavie have allowed me to have visibility on the sales revenue pipeline that I never had before. Prior to working with Philippe and CCS, I would get to the end of a month or quarter and wonder if the projected sales revenue was going to materialize. Now, I have the ability to look at the pipeline and the salesmen’s efforts to date in developing that pipeline and better judge for myself where we will close against plan. I can talk intelligently with the sales guys about the possibility of closing this deal or that deal. Revenue forecasting will always be a combination of art and science, but now I have a great tool to reduce the variability.”
-Don Glidewell, CFO for AgraQuest
AgraQuest helps companies in the agricultural market improve their pest control management by discovering, developing, and marketing effective and environmentally-friendly natural products.
More information on AgraQuest can be found at www.agraquest.com
For any questions about this client, please contact Philippe Lavie at email@example.com.
Benefits to AgraQuest:
- Significant increase in qualified sales leads in the pipeline
- Confidence in pipeline forecasting improved and increased in accuracy by 75%
- Directly related revenue attributed to the CCS implementation equaled to $500,000
About CustomerCentric Selling®
CustomerCentric Selling® (CCS®) is a proven methodology for predictably improving revenue growth and sales performance. Founded in 2002, CCS® helps clients worldwide to implement repeatable, auditable and scalable sales processes that, when combined with Sales Ready Messaging®, guides marketing and sales to have meaningful conversations with customers and prospects. This results in winning high-value deals, retaining and growing client relationships and improving the predictability and accuracy of sales forecasts.
CustomerCentric Selling® is regularly named to the Top Sales Training Companies list. Clients such as Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Business Objects, Rockwell Automation, EMC and Raython have deployed CCS® worldwide. For more information, vist www.22.214.171.124/~ustomes7, or call Jill Perez at +1.800.993.1228, ext.706.