Sales Training Success: CustomerCentric Selling® helps Futrix™ sustain rapid growth with increased revenue generation and improved sales skills through a customer-focused approach.
When Clare Howden, CEO of Futrix™ first discovered CustomerCentric Selling® with the help of business partner, Acuere, their primary goal was to sustain the enormous growth Futrix™ has seen over the last couple of years, being named Fastest Growing Company in the Deloitte Fast 50 for the last two years running.
The challenges they faced included:
- Focusing the sales team on opportunities that will close instead of wasting months on those that have no future.
- Optimizing sales team productivity.
- No pipeline grading system to more effectively manage the sales executives
- Increasing revenue generation to support rapid company growth.
- Improving sales management skills to assess performance.
- Practicing a single, sales methodology throughout the global organization that is customer-focused and yields higher performance for increased revenue.
After identifying the sales challenges and understanding Futrix™’s goals and needs, the solution called for a repeatable, consistent sales process that could be applied across their organization worldwide. This process and new approach would provide tools and processes that enable:
- A global, singular sales process that allows for a consistent, customer-focused approach.
- Improved revenue generation to support pace of fast growth, producing sustainability and continued growth.
- Complete improvement in sales skills from management down throughout the team and the entire organization so productivity and effectiveness is optimized.
Acuere provided these capabilities via a tailored CustomerCentric Selling® sales training workshop with follow-up reinforcement sessions with the team.
“I’d like to recommend this exciting sales course for anyone who is customer-focused. The CustomerCentric Selling® course is a step-by-step approach to assessing that you are talking to the right people, at the right level, and getting a compelling message across quickly with a number of milestones for accountability. This new approach has seen our sales increase enormously.”
–Clare Howden, CEO of Futrix™
Futrix™ Limited is a worldwide business intelligence software company, based in Wellington, New Zealand.
Futrix™ was founded in 1997 by Ian Sutton, who has a passion for creating software which empowers users to extract information from data. With extensive experience dealing with large volumes of data while consulting with many major customers around the world, Ian noticed recurring constraints and complications with traditional query and reporting software. Ian developed Futrix™ with the vision of providing power to business users by enabling them to navigate freely through data and analyze information with ease.
More than a decade later, Futrix™ has grown and matured into a world class software provider, delivering business intelligence solutions to customers around the globe.
Today Futrix™ has many large customers in the UK, Europe, Africa, Canada, North America, South America and Asia Pacific. These customers are supported by a combination of local business partners and Futrix™ distribution companies. Industries taking advantage of Futrix™ include Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Financial Services, Healthcare, Energy, Government, Education, Gaming and Hospitality.
More information on Futrix can be found at http://www.Futrix™.com/
If you have questions about this client, please contact Deb Miller at email@example.com.
- Significant increase in qualified sales leads in the pipeline
- Confidence in pipeline forecasting improved and increased in accuracy by 75%
- Directly related revenue attributed to the CCS implementation equaled to $500,000
About CustomerCentric Selling® – The Sales Training Company
CustomerCentric Selling® (CCS®) is a proven methodology for predictably improving revenue growth and sales performance. Founded in 2002, CCS® helps clients worldwide to implement repeatable, auditable and scalable sales processes that, when combined with Sales Ready Messaging®, guides marketing and sales to have meaningful conversations with customers and prospects. This results in winning high-value deals, retaining and growing client relationships and improving the predictability and accuracy of sales forecasts.
CustomerCentric Selling® is regularly named to the Top Sales Training Companies list. Clients such as Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Business Objects, Rockwell Automation, EMC and Raython have deployed CCS® worldwide. For more information, vist www.184.108.40.206/~ustomes7, or call Jill Perez at 800.993.1228, ext.706.