Sales Training Success: NetQos revolutionizes sales culture and breaks company records with the power of CustomerCentric Selling®.
Sales and Marketing Leadership Team
CustomerCentric Selling® Business Partner, Ben Zoldan, began working with NetQoS’ Sales and Marketing leadership team, to help them achieve their two primary objectives: (1) More accurately predict revenue and (2) Meet an aggressive quarter-over-quarter revenue growth plan.
Working with Ben, the company began assessing NetQoS’ current sales and marketing environment to identify the issues and obstacles. They quickly identified that there was a large constituency of technical and engineering buyers; however, executives at the highest levels were unaware of what NetQoS’ products and services could do to benefit their companies. NetQoS realized that they were able to clearly communicate the value of their offerings at a technical level to technical buyers; however, they were inconsistently communicating the value at the executive levels. NetQoS also realized that their customer’s buying and evaluation processes were very lengthy. This led to inconsistent forecasts and lost business due to buying priorities shifting over time.
After working with Ben, NetQoS identified that the following capabilities were needed to address these issues and achieve their aggressive growth plans:
- NetQoS wanted to implement a “metrics-focused” selling process that included the best practices of their most successful sales people. This process could not be cumbersome for their salespeople to follow and one that management could audit and reinforce.
- They wanted to develop a Sales-Ready Toolkit that salespeople could use during the sales process, helping them execute each step. The core of this Toolkit would be used by salespeople during their conversations with buyers, so they could focus on better diagnosing the needs of buyers and more consistently positioning the way customers use their offerings.
- Once NetQoS defined their process and developed the Toolkit, they wanted to train their sales and marketing team during an intensive workshop on how to execute/repeat the process and use the tools.
After implementing CustomerCentric Selling®, NetQoS’ senior management provided these capabilities to their sales and marketing people. As a result, NetQoS experienced the following early results:
- For the two consecutive quarters immediately following their sales training workshop, revenue grew 39% in Q3 as compared to the previous baseline and 69% in Q4, compared to that same baseline. These revenue increases also marked the company’s two largest revenue quarters in the company’s history.
- Increased average revenue per customer by 29%
- Created a common language used by everyone inside NetQoS to articulate product attributes and customer uses.
- Increased forecast accuracy by 32%.
-Joel Trammell, CEO of NetQoS
NetQoS, Inc. is in the business of helping I.T. organizations better serve the needs of their internal customers, by helping them solve day-to-day problems and plan the long-term growth of their enterprise networks. NetQoS’ network management products and services optimize the performance of applications running over wide area networks at customers like Alcoa, Boeing, ChevronTexaco, Citrix, Dupont, Halliburton, Hilton and Sara Lee, answering questions such as:
- Why are users complaining of slow performance – is it the application, network or server?
- How many users are being impacted and for how long?
- When does application performance deviate from “normal?”
- How can performance be improved without increasing bandwidth?
- Are application Service Level Agreements being met?
More information on NetQos can be found at www.netqos.com
For any questions about this client, please contact Ben Zoldan at email@example.com.
Benefits to NetQos:
- Increased forecast accuracy by 32%
- Increased average revenue per customer by 29%
- Revenue grew 39% for two consecutive quarters, setting company record for two largest sales quarters
- Common language and set of tools to guide salespeople in better aligning their products’ value with clients’ needs
About CustomerCentric Selling®
CustomerCentric Selling® (CCS®) is a proven methodology for predictably improving revenue growth and sales performance. Founded in 2002, CCS® helps clients worldwide to implement repeatable, auditable and scalable sales processes that, when combined with Sales Ready Messaging®, guides marketing and sales to have meaningful conversations with customers and prospects. This results in winning high-value deals, retaining and growing client relationships and improving the predictability and accuracy of sales forecasts.
CustomerCentric Selling® is regularly named to the Top Sales Training Companies list. Clients such as Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Business Objects, Rockwell Automation, EMC and Raython have deployed CCS® worldwide. For more information, vist www.customercentric.com, or call Jill Perez at 800.993.1228, ext.706.