Sales Training Success: CustomerCentric Selling® helps Sphinx Group close more leads faster and better identify qualified opportunities.
Certified Microsft Business Partner
Rob Keizer, a certified Microsoft Business Partner, attended a CustomerCentric Selling® Workshop, hosted by Microsoft Business Solutions, because he wanted to improve revenue and close ratios.
The challenges he faced in reaching his goals were:
- Too much time working on unqualified leads that never closed
- The time and effort to process new leads was taking away time from working more qualified leads.
- Sales cycle was too long- an average of three or more months.
With CustomerCentric Selling®, the capabilities Rob defined were:
- To quickly qualify opportunities and to know when to walk away so he could spend time working on qualified opportunities.
- A way to manage and control the sales process to move through the sales cycle more quickly.
CustomerCentric Selling® provided him with these capabilities.
After conducting a customized CustomerCentric Selling® Workshop for several Microsoft Business Partners, Pat Dougherty (the CustomerCentric Selling® Instructor and Business Partner) followed up with all of the partners to measure their results listed on the following page.
-Rob Keizer, Sphinx Group,
A Certified Microsoft Business Partner
The Sphinx Group is in the business of providing targeted and cost-effective CRM solutions for small to mid-sized organizations. They are partnered with Microsoft Corporation and FrontRange Solutions, Inc.
More information on Sphinx Group can be found at www.sphinx-group.com
For any questions about this client, please contact Pat Dougherty at email@example.com.
- Reduced length of sales cycle by 17%
- Average transaction size increased by 11%
- Both revenue and profitability increased by more than 22%
- Customer satisfaction ratings jumped from 85% to 92%
About CustomerCentric Selling®
CustomerCentric Selling® (CCS®) is a proven methodology for predictably improving revenue growth and sales performance. Founded in 2002, CCS® helps clients worldwide to implement repeatable, auditable and scalable sales processes that, when combined with Sales Ready Messaging®, guides marketing and sales to have meaningful conversations with customers and prospects. This results in winning high-value deals, retaining and growing client relationships and improving the predictability and accuracy of sales forecasts.
CustomerCentric Selling® is regularly named to the Top Sales Training Companies list. Clients such as Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Business Objects, Rockwell Automation, EMC and Raython have deployed CCS® worldwide. For more information, vist www.customercentric.com, or call Jill Perez at 800.993.1228, ext.706.