Sales Training Success: CustomerCentric Selling® helps Workspace Commercial Furniture achieve significant revenue growth by over 15% improve sales efficiencies and increase win rate by 30%.
Sales Director, National Sales & Marketing Manager
When the Sales Director and National Sales & Marketing Manager for Workspace Commercial Furniture first employed the help of CustomerCentric Selling® business partner, Acuere, they stated their primary goal was to improve forecast accuracy and consistently achieve revenue targets.
The challenges they faced in achieving these goals were:
- Organization was consistently missing sales targets and competition was increasing.
- Manual/paper based quote & order processes and a high order entry error rate impacted working capital and created finance/logistics inefficiencies placing administrative burden on the sales team.
- Sales Management lacked visibility of the pipeline and there was no consistent sales process.
- The team was not leveraging customer relationships.
After identifying the sales challenges, the capabilities that Workspace Commercial Furniture defined called for a repeatable, consistent sales process that could be applied across their sales, marketing and operations teams. This process would provide tools and processes that enabled:
- A single point of reference for sales and management that provided accurate customer information and automated a consistent, repeatable and measurable sales process.
- A distributed and mobile field sales force throughout Australia needed a tool that would allow them to create and print quotes, orders and associated paperwork in the field.
- A tool that would capture and facilitate relationship based information to be shared across the team for greater leverage of existing customers and referrals/prospects.
Acuere provided these capabilities via a tailored CustomerCentric Selling® sales training workshop with follow-up reinforcement sessions with the team.
Result: Achieved 25% over budget for the first 2 years after adoption, reduced administrative effort saving $45k per annum, achieved 15% p.a. revenue growth. In addition, they can now measure quotes, pipeline status, strike rate and win rates by sales rep, type of client and type of project. They also have a published “premiership table” that has driven team performance. Moreover, a consistent sales process has increased tender win rate by 30%.
Workspace Commercial Furniture can trace its history back nearly 100 years, having been originally established in Adelaide as T H Brown Furniture in 1911. This has long been a highly respected name in Australian furniture, with a reputation for quality that we proudly maintain.
There are Workspace sales offices in Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne and Adelaide, where the production facility is located, and there are around 150 employees in total.
The company uses the latest computer technology to ensure the most efficient production, delivery and installation of products is achieved for its clients – at Workspace, they always aim for 100% customer satisfaction.
Their 10,000 square meter factory is located at Melrose Park in suburban Adelaide, where their policy of utilizing the best available resources allows them to efficiently handle projects of any scale.
More information on Workspace Commercial Furniture can be found at http://www.workspace.com.au/
If you have questions about this client, please contact Deb Miller at email@example.com.
Benefits to Workspace Commercial Furniture:
- Achieve over budget by 25% for first 2 years post implementation
- Reduced administrative costs by $45K per year
- Increase in revenue growth by over 15%
- Improved sales performance and measurement
- Consistent sales process boosting sales efficiency
- Boost in win rate by over 30%
About CustomerCentric Selling®
CustomerCentric Selling® (CCS®) is a proven methodology for predictably improving revenue growth and sales performance. Founded in 2002, CCS® helps clients worldwide to implement repeatable, auditable and scalable sales processes that, when combined with Sales Ready Messaging®, guides marketing and sales to have meaningful conversations with customers and prospects. This results in winning high-value deals, retaining and growing client relationships and improving the predictability and accuracy of sales forecasts.
CustomerCentric Selling® is regularly named to the Top Sales Training Companies list. Clients such as Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Business Objects, Rockwell Automation, EMC and Raython have deployed CCS® worldwide. For more information, vist www.customercentric.com, or call Jill Perez at 800.993.1228, ext.706.