A defined and dynamic sales process that drives revenue growth!Used by Over 200,000 Professionals
With CCS®, you’ll:
meet or exceed revenue goals,
outsell your competitors, and
eliminate losses to “no decision.”
How You sell
into your competitive advantage
Even if you have the best offering available you run the risk of losing business if your sales team can’t consistently facilitate the customer’s buying process. By implementing the CustomerCentric Selling® methodology your team will close more deals, waste less time, and you’ll have confidence in your sales forecasts.
Do you lose deals to NDI (no-decision incorporated)?
Are you having trouble accessing decision makers?
When you do win, do you have a process for repeating sales success?
Do your sales forecasts seem more like a “wish list”?
Does “negotiation” mean discounting until the prospect says “yes”?
Are your sales and marketing messages aligned?
There are 3 ways you can learn the CCS Methodology.
Which one is right for you?
Perfect for: Individual sales reps and small sales teams. Also great for larger companies wanting to assess the applicability of CCS or anyone who wants to learn a proven sales process that consistently gets results!
Start the Self-Paced Online Course
10 Easy Modules — A Proven Sales Framework
Learn the CCS framework at your own pace wherever you are with the CustomerCentric Selling Online Course.
In this 10-Module course, Frank Visgatis will guide you through the CCS methodology with 68 instruction videos, role-play simulations, and downloadable resources.
Ready to Become a Selling Machine? This Sales Training Course Will Teach You How!
Perfect for: Anyone wanting to learn the CustomerCentric Selling methodology in an instructor-led environment with interactive coaching and real-time feedback.
Attend a Live Virtual/Interactive Workshop
Zoom/Virtual — Attend From Anywhere
These Zoom workshops feature live, interactive scenario-based role play and skill development exercises facilitated by experienced CCS facilitators to coach all participants.
Your team will receive on-the-job assignments and role plays between sessions to practice what they’re learning, get help with implementation and get real-world feedback. And, we use interactive polling, chats, and break-out rooms to closely replicate the “live” instructor-led experience.
Perfect for: Any business that wants to train their entire sales and/or marketing team in person on the CustomerCentric Selling methodology.
Book a Private Workshop for Your Team
Your Location — Your Team — Sales & Marketing
Do you need to get your entire sales & marketing team aligned around a sales and messaging methodology that works? With a CCS Private Workshop, your sales team will learn how to execute the key selling skills, including:
- prospecting/business development,
- need development,
- identification and creation of unique business value,
- prospect qualification and disqualification,
- sales process control, and
- negotiation management.
Not sure which option is right for you?
More than 2,000 companies and 200,000 professionals have been trained in the CustomerCentric Selling Methodology
A B2B Sales Process That Works
Why small-to-medium size businesses choose CCS®
From our beginning in 2002, we’ve taught tens of thousands of B2B professional sellers how to:
- Execute all steps of the sales process through instructor-led teaching and role plays.
- Document their efforts with communication to buyers that sales leaders review to grade opportunities against pre-defined milestones.
- Use specific techniques to identify issues important to the buyer and methods to expand those issues across the organization.
- Position the value of their company’s capabilities, when to bring in partners, and how to handle multiple points of entry to the sales process.
- Apply the CCS® framework to all phases of their sales process.
Watch the video and hear why sales managers and entrepreneurs chose to implement CCS®—in some cases, again and again.
CCS® can show you how to implement a proven process for selling so that you’ll have confidence in your sales forecast and your team’s ability to close deals.
Proven Results for Most B2B Selling Environments
Technology & Software
Venture Capital Firms
Consulting & Professional Services
Small to Midsize Businesses
Travel & Hospitality Companies
What Makes CCS® Such an Effective Sales Methodology?
From our beginning in 2002, we recognized that people would rather buy than be sold to. This insight changes a seller’s role from convincing, persuading and overcoming objections to empowering buyers to achieve desired business outcomes through the use of a seller’s offering. The foundation of our methodology is based on research that discovered buyers go through three phases when making buying decisions.
CustomerCentric Selling® (CCS) provides a proven structure that will help you sell more, and do so repeatedly. At the heart of our methodology is a structure that allows sales and marketing to agree on Targeted Conversation Lists™.
These TCL’s identify the titles that sellers must call on to sell, fund and implement offerings. Once the titles have been agreed upon menus of potential business outcomes (goals) that can be achieved by using offerings are defined. This allows marketing to target specific titles and vertical segments and clearly defines what leads are: Key Players interested in achieving one or more goals.
Sales and marketing can then agree on how to position offerings during interactions with buyers. Each title/goal becomes a conversation. Only capabilities relevant to achieving each goal are identified and diagnostic questions are created that sellers ask to determine the buyer’s need-based upon the answers given. Calls are made using prompters that are part of the sales ready messaging®.
By implementing the CustomerCentric Selling methodology, you will:
- Learn to execute all steps of the sales process by doing several role-plays.
- Learn to document your efforts with correspondence to buyers that their sales managers review to grade each opportunity against pre-defined milestones
- Use specific techniques to identify issues important to the buyer, and methods to expand those issues across the organization.
- Learn how to position your company’s capabilities, when to bring in partners, and how to handle multiple points of entry to the sales process.
- Leave knowing how to apply the CCS® framework to all phases of your sales process. CCS® will show you how to implement a proven process for selling so that close more deals and save more time.
Implement a proven, repeatable sales process today with CustomerCentric Selling.