ARE YOU LOSING SALES OPPORTUNITIES BECAUSE YOUR TEAM HAS LOST CONTROL OF THE SALES PROCESS?
What you need is a process — When you work with us, your team will have the tools and methods they need to take control of the sales process.
With the proven CustomerCentric Selling® (CCS) methodology you’ll be able to properly qualify opportunities, gain access to all key players and have a process for keeping deals on track until they close. When you deploy a proven system for controlling the buying process, guess what? Customers buy.
“Why do so few of our hires become top producers?”
I get this question a lot, and the answer is quite simple. Frequently, the salespeople we train have been through numerous training programs from which they have adopted the things they like, and discarded the things that require “heavy lifting”.
For an organization to achieve lasting, positive results requires more than skills training. It requires behavior modification. However, in order for the behavior to be modified, the instructor must first have credibility.
That is why the only instructors we put in front of our clients and their salespeople have to have personally successfully implemented CustomerCentric Selling at other organizations.”
— Frank Visgatis, President & Chief Operating Officer, CustomerCentric Selling
WHAT TO EXPECT:
In your CCS sales training workshop, your sales team will learn how to execute the key selling skills, including:
- prospecting/business development,
- need development,
- identification and creation of unique business value,
- prospect qualification and disqualification,
- sales process control, and
- negotiation management.
The organizational benefit is increased revenues, improved forecasting accuracy, and most importantly, improved margins.
Margin improvements are often enjoyed as a result of shorter sales cycles, more effective marketing campaigns and a lower cost of sales management and administration.
The CCS methodology will enable you to:
- Greatly improve sales performance
- Increase forecasting accuracy
- Boost sales and revenue year over year
- Improve prospect and pipeline qualification
- Lead with value not product, putting the customer’s goals/problems/needs first
- Shorten the sales cycle
- Stop losing to “no decisions”
- Reduce cost of sale
“I know that I got a career’s worth of insights last week and was able to apply the principles immediately. The strategic approach you taught gives me a whole new respect for the selling process and the value that we add by assessing a corporate situation from a value and solution perspective, and not a product perspective.
You did a fantastic job facilitating the class, and the team-based, experiential setup of the class tripled the value of the class. Please let us know how we can support you going forward.
Awesome, awesome job!”
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- sales executives,
- sales managers,
- product marketing managers,
- channel marketing reps,
- content marketers,
- anyone within your organization who interacts with prospects/customer or supports the sales function.
Ideally suited for marketing, pre-sales consultants and post-sales support team members.
“What I like best about CCS is I don’t have to force my sales team to implement the process, they want to use it because it works. CCS provided Inovis with a total sales process, for each of our key sales channels to execute. It was easy for salespeople to learn and my management staff is able to coach and audit the process.
By taking the time to customize the process and create sales-ready messaging tools, our salespeople now have the “What to do” and “How to do it” roadmap.
Unlike other sales methodologies I’ve implemented in the past, CCS really aligns the needs of my sales team with the needs of our buyers. I see them using it, I hear them using, I read their customer confirming follow-up letters, and best of all I see the results.”
PRIVATE CCS WORKSHOP DELIVERABLES:
- A thorough understanding of the CCS Methodology
- Clarity on your corporate and individual sales process and training on how to implement it
- Hands-on training with CCS sales enablement tools, such as the Solution Development Prompter®
- The confidence these strategies will work for your brand (no more second guessing yourself)
- Access to our experts to review your marketing so you know you’re doing it right
- Actionable changes you can make immediately to your website and brand materials to increase customer engagement
- A simple company message that will unify your team around a single, meaningful story